TRICON – Trident Concepts
The Concealed Carry Tactics is an advanced class that will instruct the fundamentals for the daily carry of defensive pistols and supporting equipment. The program will cover the various modes to concealed carry, supporting equipment for concealed carry, warrior mindset, practical training drills that progress from dry fire training to live fire training in the various concealed carry modes. The course will start by revisiting correct fundamental shooting habits and progress to concealed carry modes without compromising shooting speed or combat marksmanship. Graded evolutions throughout the class provide instant feedback to the student on skill development, technique deficiencies and overall ability. The linear progressive training exercises build a solid foundation in order to progress to more advanced training.
Upon completion of the Concealed Carry Tactics (CCT) class, the student will successfully qualify with a 80% or better on the final standards test using a semi-automatic pistol firing duty ammunition from their preferred mode of concealed carry.
- Demonstrate safe weapons handling skills, nomenclature and manual of operations for the modern semi-automatic pistol.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of tactical safety procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Warrior Mindset and Feeder/Receiver mindset.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Combat Shooting System™.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of anatomical target zones.
- Perform preparatory marksmanship training exercises.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the modes for concealed carry.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the various clothing requirements for concealed carry.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding for the major concealed carry holsters and supporting equipment.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding for successful concealed carry drawstroke.
- Perform concealed carry drawstroke training exercises.
- Perform concealed carry drawstrokes from various clothing requirements.
- Perform shooting on the move concealed carry drills.
- Perform close contact drills and step back drills from concealed carry.
Recommended gear list:
- Semi-automatic pistol
- 2,0000 rounds of pistol training ammunition
- 25 rounds of premium defensive rounds
- 5 pistol magazines minimum (8 for single stacks)
- 5 inert training rounds (no A-Zooms)
- Training uniform (must have jacket/coat, sweater/hoodie and polo/button-down shirt)
- Concealed carry gear (sturdy belt, IWB holster, OWB holster and single or double magazine pouch)
- Buttpack/fanny pack (optional)
- Backup pistol w/holster, magazines & 50 rounds of ammunition (optional)
- Handheld flashlight (with pocket clip)
- Clear and tinted ballistic wrap around eye protection and ear protection
- Weapons cleaning kit and quality lubrication
- Hydration system and energy snacks
3 Days (24+ hours)
$625.00 regular price
Range fee not included
Combative Pistol, Level One (CP1), Basic Handgun/Concealed Carry or similar
More info & registration: http://www.tridentconcepts.com/product/concealed-carry-tactics-st-augustine-fl-2-4dec2016/