When: Last Sunday of the month
Time: Sign up begins at 9:30am, Match starts at 10:00am
Hosted by Florida Defensive Carbine Club
Are you ready to challenge yourself from single firearm shooting to transitional multi-firearm shooting? Join us for our monthly 2-gun action shooting competition. This match focuses on transitional shooting between a handgun and carbine.
Our stages include a mix of rifle and pistol with an emphasis on the rifle. In addition to your rifle, please bring the following:
- A rifle sling
- About 200 rounds of rifle ammo
- About 50 rounds of pistol ammo
- A good outside the waistband holster drawn from your strong side. A good belt mounted or a thigh rig is acceptable.
*** NO CROSS DRAW OR CHEST RIG MOUNTED HOLSTERS ***
Who is FDCC?
The Florida Defensive Carbine Club (FDCC) has organized carbine matches the last Sunday of every month since July 2000.
- We provide a safe, fun, and friendly environment for shooters to compete with their center fire rifles or carbines.
- Our shoots try to stress proper defensive tactics and decision making, over speed / bullseye precision.
- Our shoots can be excellent training, if you choose to take advantage of it.
- FDCC is not exactly a “club”. There isn’t anything to join or anything you have to do to become a “member.” If you show up, then you are a member for a day.
- The only thing you win if you take honors at the match is props from the rest of us… Until the next shoot!
- We are just a group of friendly and very competitive shooters who get together and have a great time.
- We hope you decide to come and check it out. Even if all you want to do is watch the first time, you are more than welcome. Some months have had as many spectators as shooters.
- It’s all just for fun and we all hope to see you out there with us some time soon.